GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

Delighted for Dan Morrissey. Utterly deserved.

2 Likes

That’s grand. Clifford was off his face on speed. The eyes nearly came clane out of his head

A hurling man said to me during the week that clare left it after them. They have way better hurlers than limerick. I had to nod and agree and looking at some of these no marks only reinforces it.

1 Like

Try hard alert

1 Like

5 all stars so far for Limerick. All very deserved as well. Think we could get 8.

8 Likes

You’re not a hurling man, then? Makes sense with the absolute shite you come out with.

It’ll be 7. Tom Morrissey and Graeme Mul to be the other two.

1 Like

No i am alright. This is a very very average team. But they hurled for ten minutes against cork, and thirty against galway. Hammered by clare, but fair play to them. Investment paid off.

Dry your eyes mate

3 Likes

Agree

I’d have given it to Byrnes, Mannion was a shoo in

Strange emotional response here. Opinions not allowed online anymore? Too close to the bone?

2 Likes

Most likely, id love to see Kyle get one as well.

Says a lot about Galway that post

2 Likes

They lost a dead rubber all season. Get over it.

Opinion not allowed, it means you’re rattled or that they’re living rent free in your head

2 Likes

It does. We are a far far superior team.

Read the responses here. Im not the rattled one pal.

I’d have Morrissey on the basis of his performances in two games when we were really up against it, namely the draw against Cork and the quarter-final.

Although hardly anyone remembers it, Byrnes actually got cleaned below in Carlow.

2 Likes