GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

Be careful out there. Bit of a wind tonight

Great to hear from the Limerick lads that to a man their players are salt of the earth, gents, couldn’t meet nicer types

1 Like

The lads remind me of my youngest ones teammate bragging about being the top scorer … in the shield final.

1 Like

That is coz they couldn’t hack it in Munster .

To be honest Limerick will have to beat a traditional county in a final to be really rated .

Look it after mcgrath did kilkenny it was clear limerick were the media darlings. Then they made sure with owens, who allowed a lad take 14 steps then kick it in against galway. Meaning he was a) incompetent or b) biased. Either way not able for it, but oh no, give him thee all ireland, and all bets are off on fouling jonny glynn

Have a go at the All Ireland next year so.

How many hurling all Ireland’s have Galway?

And great to see Cork hurling continue their tradition of prima donnas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyHr-4SeILI

5, four in modern hurling ie the past 50 years, how many have limerick in that timeframe?

I don’t know what they’re going to say if they can’t get out of Munster next year. Maybe the hectic schedule? Too many games in a row ?

Very emotional responses im getting here. And no dispute of my astute observations. Very telling.

1 Like

Only 2 games for 3 of them

1 Like

Yep the munster and Leinster champions all those times, far bigger achievement than most

Are you going to propose a special motion in congress next year to be automatically reinstated to the semi final.

1 Like

What are you getting at now?

No two refs is the only motion needed

One to ref the game and one to mind Joe

One to keep an eye on steps and throws, as the ‘moment of the year’ shows us

Ref to look at video replay s