GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

Well lads
Me friend was telling me you can buy tickets for the gaa all stars awards this year. She says there’s a dj an all playing afterwards in croke park and you get to meet some of the gaa stars. Do any of ye know if they will have the lights on in croke park that night and how much/where can I buy tickets? Would they be for sale here in Waterford? Thanks

Ps are any of ye going?

Hi

Firstly let me welcome you to our site.

Im not sure if these tickets will go on general sale but if they do keeping an eye on ticketmaster is the best thing to do.

I will not be attending myself as Im currently overseas

Anyway, best of luck posting here

TWCB

Thanks
I don’t think there’s a ticket master down here but if anyone on here has any spare tickets I’d be interested in buying 2.

[quote=“Red Lead, post: 856869, member: 2433”]Thanks
I don’t think there’s a ticket master down here but if anyone on here has any spare tickets I’d be interested in buying 2.[/quote]
I’ve got 3 mate that I want to get rid of but I’m only selling all 3 together and you will have to pretend that you know me if you’re sat next to anyone from my club at the bash.

[quote=“Red Lead, post: 856864, member: 2433”]Well lads
Do any of ye know if they will have the lights on in croke park that night and how much/where can I buy tickets?[/quote]

No they are leaving the lights off so you won’t need a ticket to get in…

Me friend was telling me you can buy tickets for the gaa all stars awards this year. She says there’s a dj an all playing afterwards in croke park and you get to meet some of the gaa stars. Do any of ye know if they will have the lights on in croke park that night and how much/where can I buy tickets? Would they be for sale here in Waterford? Thanks

Ps are any of ye going?[/quote]
There’s a fellow setting up a stall selling them in Geoffs at 5pm this evening. €110 each. Try and get tickets for one of the Clare tables because that’s where most of the craic will be.

Red Lead is a woman :o

Wow I just checked, I am a woman.

Incredible scenes

Holy fuck. Act cool lads

Keep Bandage away from this thread. He will ruin it on us.

Your bra. Is it comfortable? Do you have a bra? It’s not too tight, is it? 'Cause you can loosen it if you want. Take it off. Sure, go on. Or would you like some tea? Tell you what. I’ll make the tea, and you take your bra off.

Do any of ye know if they will have the lights on in croke park that night[/quote]

:smiley:

I am going. I am having a couple of pre-event glasses of Sauvignon Blanc in the sunset house public bar from about 6.30 pm if anybody wants to join me.

Are you feeling ok?

Will they cost that much? I wouldn’t be able to afford that much to be honest. Me self and me friend have about €200 to spend between traveling up and tickets. Wel’ll prob head up on a JJ Kavanagh bus from town and stay in a hostel or something. Would there be any available outside in the night??

Go easy on @Red Lead lads, she is a lovely young woman that could add a lot to the community.

Big shout out to @The Wild Colonial Bhoy for that wholesome welcome, he is an example to us all. :clap:

Wo Man

why would someone from waterford want to go to the all stars did john mullane not retire

Not for a long long time.