GAA Clichés and Dublin Legends

As noted by braz: Tomas Mulcahy has a fondness for “That’s the beauty of hurling”.

Generic Kilkenny cliche: “I suppose”.

Eddie Brennan threw in a few tonight. Under the radar made an early appearance. Made a few good observations too though.

[quote=“sid waddell, post: 688163”]As noted by braz: Tomas Mulcahy has a fondness for “That’s the beauty of hurling”.

Generic Kilkenny cliche: “I suppose”.[/quote]
What’s your point pal?

Thought Eddie made a great contribution tonight, far removed from the bland stuff we’ve been used to. Plus his experience gained from being part of the greatest hurling team ever will surely be welcomed throughout the summer

Not a cliche.

Indeed. RTE’s hurling analysis is shocking. Brolly is actually very good at the football to be fair. The rest of them are rubbish.

Im convinced loughnane dumbs down on RTE because he must be a sharper analyst than he portrays.

What were the good points that Eddie was making?

Can’t remember.

All of them were good Bandage, would be unfair to pick just a few.

Spillane must go. The man has never done a moment’s research in his life.

FFS sake Jamsie: [font=Verdana][size=3]Westmeath waiting in long grass to punish any frailties, writes Jamesie O’Connor[/size][/font]

The hay saved and Cork bet.

sickening RTE would hire a racist

in fairness to the bbc, we will never see john terry om MOTD

Racism is a part of our culture mate.
Hows the homesickness going.

i wont return to Ireland till we are rich united and free

Westmeath pushed Galway very hard last year. Galway might well hammer them today but there’s nothing wrong with someone being positive about hurling in a county like Westmeath. Much better than the condescending wank the likes of Tomás Mulcahy produce.

It’s a cliches thread Ffs sake.

Oh dear. I hope you’ve your burial plot picked out over there so mate. You’ll be missed.

You can only beat the opposition that’s put in front of you.

There’s some great work being done in Hurling circles down in Westmeath.