GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

I thought both of them as odd choices. But I heard Molumphy was with Wexford last year.
Frampton was part of the selection committee, and now moved in as part of the back room team.

Do Clare have a manager yet? :thinking:

Yesterday, Daly ruled out any possibility of taking the vacant Clare manager’s job or being part of a potential back-room team for Brian Lohan, should his 1995 and ’97 All-Ireland winning team-mate get the job.

Ah right, didn’t read the article at all.

Maybe Galway is a possibility, but dunno who might pick up that tab.

Daly had a right cut off the Clare CB in the Cork Examiner. “A sham and an embarrassment” is how he described the process to appoint a new manager.

Surely be a no brainer to approach him. If the players, clubs and powers that be asked him he’d surely not turn it down.

Compared to Lohan and Mulqueen he has loads of intercounty management experience and would, you’d imagine, unite the whole county.

He’s a yesterday man.

I think he’d being them on leaps and bounds.

Dalo to NAP.

1 Like

Is he a drainage engineer ?

1 Like

How did Dalo get on at Kilmacud Crokes?

He’d drink it alright

Dalys kilmacud beat about 20 points by cuala.

I wouldn’t judge Daly too much on his exploits with Crokes this year. He suffered a serious family bereavement a couple of months back.

I didn’t know that but it would explain their flat performances this year. He had crokes motoring well last year. They were really robbed of a county title by poor refereeing and a share of bad luck.

1 Like

Bugler for Molumphy.

Jesus has Bugler nothing better to be doing with himself ?

Car buddies.

One of the favourites sure