GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

He’s no worse then any of the other names out there

This post deserves more love. A cracking TFK retort

Nice of you to throw him the odd bone after all his years of following you around cleaning your hole.

Did you sell that auld hape of shite yet? Must be hard sell a yoke that smells of cum from all the years dogging.

Martin Comerford in as KK selector.

1 Like

Shane O’Neill the new Galway manager.

Never heard of him

1 Like

the former cork senior corner back or former limerick senior forward?

Na Piarsigh man

Liam Kearns the new manager of Clann Na nGeal(Roscommon)

Kerry Cast offs love a sabbatical in Roscommon. Great mileage

Which code?

The team that doesnt have Padraig Joyce as their manager.

Can only remember him and John Evans from Kerry been involved with Roscommon football so its very rare in compairson to counties like Laois or Westmeath who off the top of my head have had just as much if not more Kerry involvement at a similar distance.
Kearns is based in Limerick last i heard too.

Paul Curran used to manage Clanna Gael too. Cunningham isn’t managing the county team for the love of it.

Must be big money involved in Roscommon club football. Pat Flanagan over Pearses too.

Cunningham getting a good few pound i imagine but wouldnt be on the same scale McStay and McHale were on. Cunningham like McStay has lived in Roscommon over 20 years but i would imagine hes getting mad money.
When Roscommon had McStay+O’Donnell joint management team and three paid selectors including McHale they paid out something like 150 grand on management “Expenses” for that year.
Yeah Flanagan into his second year with Pearses getting close to 30 grand a year. And Paul Curran was on 200 a session for the two years he was with Clann in the past.
Average local lads are getting 150 a night for managing club teams.(All cash in an envelope)
Rugby’s Eddie O’Sullivan was coaching St Brigids this year getting a nice few pound and they were atrocious bad.

1 Like

Good fuck :grinning:

Seemingly he got a big bonus when the team won the county final

That would expalin why he said he wanted to win it for himself and not Pearses.