GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

[QUOTE=“Piles Hussain, post: 1022943, member: 363”]Anthony Cunningham gets another three years with Galway :eek:
http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/gaelic-games/hurling/anthony-cunningham-to-get-three-more-years-with-galway-1.1943016
Not like Galway to place faith in a hurling manager. Has he a grand plan to unite the clubs or something?[/QUOTE]
Awful decision he had his chance(s)

John Allen is the new Dublin hurling manager according to Twitter.

Yeah, Rushe just tweeted this. Is he joking or is this for real?

[MEDIA=twitter]515956425148100608[/MEDIA]

club coach?

He’s only messing.

Was John Allen not just announced as being a consultant to some other county last week?

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1023642, member: 1786”]He’s only messing.

Was John Allen not just announced as being a consultant to some other county last week?
[/QUOTE]
Carlow

Donal Óg was sitting behind a pal of mine at some Dublin club hurling matches in Parnell last night.

Read into that what you will

I think a lot of counties would gamble on Donal Og. Whether it’ll be realised or not, he does seem to have the potential to be a quality coach.

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1023646, member: 48”]Carlow

Donal Óg was sitting behind a pal of mine at some Dublin club hurling matches in Parnell last night.

Read into that what you will[/QUOTE]
He’s going out with a Dublin lad?

dreadful decision if true.

But he already is.

Donal og just wants to look at some of those half sissy Dublin cunts when they are naked then go home and jerk off sick bastard

Jim McGuinness has resigned as Donegal manager.

A great day/night for football:clap:

I’m going MAX BET* on Armagh for Ulster 2015.

*An imaginary €50.

Bolton job is available, surely some Irish hack will link him with that position?

he’s done his work…he’s spread his gospel to Kerry…they are now the champions of puke football…lets hope dubs can save football next year…

Dublin have already won it being gym monkeys?!

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1026567, member: 183”]I’m going MAX BET* on Armagh for Ulster 2015.

*An imaginary €50.[/QUOTE]
Hold off, I believe McGuinness may yet return. Give it three days and if there is no stir, then place the bet.

The Dublin v Mayo final in 2013 was as putrid as the 2014 final. Dublin pulled more players down around the ankles and waist in the final quarter than Leinster will today in the Aviva.

Kerry played brilliantly over the 2014 championship as a whole

Any team that wins an All-Ireland using a system that makes Michael Daragh MacAuley the footballer of the year will not be saving football any time soon.