Galway - dual travails part 2

Cyril caught a few lads dossing and playing cards with a few bob in the pot. He told them heā€™d let it slide if they played acey deucy with him for the pot. Cyril won the pot.

4 Likes

Very good too, nothing choreographed, off the cuff analysis just how we like it.

Thats brilliant. ā€˜Niall was Spot on, Niall was spot onā€™

ā€˜DANGER HEREā€™!!

2 Likes

ONE LAST CHANCE ONE LAST CHANCE

What a Scoreee

Its all over lads

1 Like

Sean Walsh is such a fantastic commentator. Iā€™d say I replay those closing Tipp 2015/Tipp 2017 commentary clips at least once a month.

9 Likes

Heā€™s brilliant. I often listen to the last couple of minutes of the AIF in 2017. Fantastic.

1 Like
1 Like

The people asked for Pearse Stadium.

:rofl::rofl:

The post-match pints dream in Fields is dead before it even began.

1 Like

Thatā€™s genuinely ridiculous.
" Right lads, we need to find somewhere as far as possible from either club, with no parking and with maximum difficulty of transport"
ā€œOh, and preferably somewhere likely to have the worst weather conditions in the countryā€

2 Likes

I was at the Hurling Final and the Football Final and the only ones doing any bitching and moaning about traffic and the likes were the stickball brigade. I found that very telling so I did

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

The traffic is fine. The cunt of a venue is a pure cunt.

I think itā€™s more to do with the participants mate :slightly_smiling_face:

Those Moycullen cunts are all getting chaffeurs anyways so they donā€™t notice the traffic.

You would travel far and wide to find a better playing surface for a game of hurling than Salthill there yesterday

Pearse Stadium is a shit hole. The surface was grand, but not a patch on Duggan Park or Kenny Park. Itā€™s ridiculous playing a hurling County Final west of the Corrib.

4 Likes

The venue produced one of the greatest games ever played there yesterday. But you want it played in some muddy backbog in the middle of nowhere. This says a lot about the Galway hurling mindset