Galway - dual travails part 2

Slack oul turnout from West of the Corrib

Only a soft cunt getting caught for a weak knee. A proper Cunnie breaking the knee joint and arguing with the red.

1 Like

Lotta positives from that second half tbh. Gleeson nearly improved after his poor handpass on the Monaghan 65, Conroy looked like a lad in his mid 20’s, Finnerty got involved in the dirty stuff and came out on top, O’Flaherty and McGrath worked their socks off but Monaghan seemed to forget their advantage once Welsh came on. He wasn’t great but he’d take 4 lads out of the match watching him.

Eoghan Kelly might be a soft drinker but he’s gonma be rotating corner/fullback come champo and he deserves it.

3 Likes
4 Likes

That’s close enough to the starting championship 15 I would imagine, with C Mannion in for Niland when fit.

What’s the story with Connaire and the other midfielder from Kilconeiron who came up with him at underage? Fahy is a fine honest sort but that looks to be a fairly ordinary midfield pairing.

McGlynn? Yeah, both very good prospects but seems like they won’t be involved this year anyway.

1 Like

Both were excellent in the fitzgibbon.

Ronan Glennon & Burke is probably the midfield partnership when push comes to shove.

That’s the lad. Seem to be slow to get players through down there, Galway have been crying out for some new blood in midfield for a few years now.

1 Like
2 Likes

I heard there was a proper aul row between Galway and Laois last weekend?

In the hurling? Didn’t hear anything but was busy with work so wasn’t out and about as much.

U20 football

I know they played alright but didn’t hear about the row.

The last round of the Kerins. One point win. It was all our war towards the end I heard. You love to see it

Turf wars!

First the cunts stole Cappagh like Cromwell and now they want to take Buaille Bheag. Absolute yuppy pricks.

1 Like

Cuntz

Lord Didsbury is staying fierce quiet on this one, is he jumping ship to the big-money club?