Galway - dual travails part 2

Galway are saving the GAA (half) year.

We’re a credit to the association.

Possibly the best of us

1 Like

We really are.

Imagine being us.

4 Likes

I wonder will they bring Sam to the Cathedral carpark or should be bring it to Cong altogether and just laugh at the cunts on the other side of the bridge.

12 Likes

Fixed the name of the thread for ya’s.

1 Like

How does feile work these days? I think it changed from the straight up county champions from every county competing in the one county over the course of a weekend with a div 1/2/3 champion at the end.

:joy::joy::joy:

I see 2 claims goin in there.WTF is wrong with these young lads aping their EPL counterparts across the pond.

That’s why we can’t do fun things. Watch, next time ya’s hop on the train for the match the station lads will search ya’s all for for cans. That’s what happened on Wexford Dublin line.

The only problem here is cunts with phones.

2 Likes

I was on the Wexford train going to the Leinster Final 2017. It was nearly de-railed from the madness :joy: Pyramids of cans on tables, at 11am. Great craic. A little less so on the way home.

4 Likes

Lads would be pulling the emergency stop brake and everything sure! Back in 2001 a lad did that and in the middle of Enniscorthy and Gorey he was told to get out of the train and walk home :rofl: suppose because we’re that devoid of success lads go nuts, fuck knows what would happen if we ever won an AI.

1 Like

Will the celebrations be in Mountbellew if Galway win lads? Seeing as they won the county last year.

Mup

One train took five and a half hours to get to Galway because of that craic iirc.

1 Like

Did he play?

That looks like the book that’s printed at the start of the season.

1 Like