Galway - dual travails part 2

SKK at home? Moycullen one side of it.
Ah lad come on.

In fairness @Lazarus actually rates playing surfaces entirely on how close they are to his scratcher.

4 Likes

You didn’t hear any complaints about the traffic from the Football folk. No nonsense, no excuses, they just put the heads down and got on with supporting their teams. I ask you it any wonder our Footballers have a much better record then our hurlers?

And boozer!

You Avin’ a Lawf :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Better standard of pitch and pub outside the city.

3 Likes

Quelle surprise. In comes a Townie pulling wildly both ways. You love to see it.

1 Like

The inability to get a double-header going for even one weekend is astounding. Useless cunts.

5 Likes

Where is the Waterford game? I want my blaa’s

How can the rest of the rest of us keep up with the financial doping going on up there. I suppose we just have to keep trying

4 Likes

That’s a lot of chicken breast sandwich meals

1 Like

Henry is box office. Sure you have Tipp supporters going up to Dublin to take photos of him instead of supporting their own team in an All Ireland Final.

1 Like

Life would be a lot easier if we weren’t the top dual county. I spent millions going to Croker in 2022.

12 Likes

Ye’re bigger eejits to be funding yer own county teams to be honest.

3 Likes

Nail on head.

And Berno.

I’d say the Limerick spending is as transparent and believable as the Kherson election results.

2 Likes

Limerick have to send the Dow over to America to shake the bucket. Operating on a shoestring

1 Like

Supermacs announcing a new 5 year deal with Galway GAA next week. Pat McDonagh better put his hands deeper into his pockets.