Galway v Tipperary - All Ireland Senior Hurling Semi-Final 2017

Too right… a blatant peno.

My god what a game. Fair fucks to Joe Canning.

5 Likes

That’s second half was magnificent. Epic stuff. Championship hurling at its best.

Joe very magnanimous

A true warrior

No show like a Joe show! What a performance by him in that 2nd half.

Congrats to Galway.

Barry Kelly will be ashamed of himself when he watches this game back. Some awful soft frees given to Galway.

Galway will come on a Tonne for this today, was always going to be hard for them to get going after the 5 week break.

Credit to the Tipp team, never gave up and in fairness the so called soft FB Line held up extremely well. Galway HF line never gave the Tipp backs the time needed to find the killer passes to the forwards. Noel McGraths missed goal chance & Callanans missed 65’s were a killer.

Next week will be very interesting, unless both those teams are poor I can’t see Galway getting it soft in the Final going on that performance today.

7 Likes

it was great entertainment, but hardly a great game of hurling. 2nd half when it sprung to life was as good as any

1 Like

What’s your problem?

Well done to my second favourite county. Hopefully they’ll win the final.

Unreal effort from the Tipp lads

4 Likes

Cyril is on the verge of tears

HOTY Shamie chose a bad time to get a dose of the yips

2 Likes

Ah stop… I realize being at it you didn’t have the benefit of reply, but Galway were denied a stone wall and had some filth strokes on them not punished… you’ll see yourself when you watch it back when you get home.

1 Like

Tipp were good, impressed with the way that they improved since May. Kept coming back at Galway, heads never went down.

Galway, Leinster champions, for the All IRELAND…

3 Likes

He wasn’t bad today to be fair . The yips on the 65s .

Take off the anti Tipp glasses ffs. Kelly was plainly one sided today.

3 Likes

Agreed. It was disgraceful.

You and the 3 goons who liked this look like absolute plonkers now.

5 Likes

Galway keep the Leinster hurling flag flying.

Rachel Wyse will be giving Joe a blowie tonight after that

the ref was a cunt, but he was an equal opportunity cunt today

1 Like