Galway v Tipperary - All Ireland Senior Hurling Semi-Final 2017

There are plenty of decent sports journalists around. I canā€™t abide the RTE panellists, and they have nothing to offer. Donal Oā€™Grady is the best of them by a long shot, but heā€™s a fringe contributor now.

Honestly, Colm Parkinsonā€™s podcast is the best of the lot. At least thereā€™s some form of analysis there. And a bit of craic to with Damien Hayes too, the fucking nut job. ā€œA donkeyā€™d ate a palletā€ :joy:

4 Likes

Thereā€™s no comparison, Parkinsons in the best by far. You wonā€™t be thanked for saying that on here though. But heā€™s current, has good guests, and doesnā€™t take any shit.

3 Likes

Kimmage called it Fallopia Journalism.

Nothing if not a former player.

Just because somebody played the game to a high level doesnā€™t necessarily mean they can talk about it coherently or bring any level of analysis to it.

I heart you pal

L

By far.

Lookit, pal.

Barry Kelly evened it up yesterday. We can draw a line through this murky old story.

Fuck 'em

Iā€™ve always done me own thing pal. Thats what makes me an elite poster and capable of getting 3 nice posts in the bones of an hour while ballhopping the fuck out of a few seething jackeens.

I wouldnā€™t waste my time. Heā€™d love the attention.

Where would you find it ?

iTunes if youā€™re on apple, search for The GAA Hour, you can also soundcloud here

2 Likes

The GAA hour with Colm Parkinson

2 Likes

Online.

1 Like

Itā€™s not on the wireless no?

Ah no, those days are long gone.

Oh it is, every Monday and Thursday at 12pm on Newstalk.

:joy:

Iā€™ll take this to Yahoo if I have to. Cahill is gonzo mate.

Can you not see the implicit blasphemy ?

Cyril has absolutely no bitterness towards Tipp. A great man