Gardai acting quite aggressively

Garda and ex-Tipperary hurler who was seriously injured after assault awarded €1.16 million http://jrnl.ie/4155616

Some country- 1m for a kick in the back.

Of debatable strength.
I bet the fucker had already claimed for the car crash one as well.

https://twitter.com/chronicog101/status/1069719099641683968?s=21

2 Likes

I thought there was an Alsatian type dog involved in this incident?

Good enough for the harridan. Softened her cough. Unfortunately guys, we will all be paying her for this one.

1 Like

Would you say the same if he had punched her in the mouth and knocked out a few teeth?

1 Like

Well look whos in with a sneering shriek and zero opinion on any matter. Our resident virtue signaller

1 Like

He shot the husband.

The defender of women worldwide had to get a shout in, facts are irrelevant here

I thought from that video he shot the woman in the foot. My friend says he shot a dog they set on him.

he shot the husband in the foot. The woman is screaming it towards the end. He shot my husband.

It shows the fucker with a bleeding foot at the end. Christ lads. This is video evidence here.

what a thick cunt this fella is. You’d think if a quite irate man with a gun was getting more irate you wouldn’t antagonize him more

The report in the paper said he shot a dog and the bullet ricocheted and hit a man in the foot.

the video above shows him popping one off cos the thick cunt wouldn’t let him go.

I would in this instance, yes.

The screaming at the end sounds like @backinatracksuit when he realises he left his lemon meringue in the oven too long.

20 Likes

but itd be grand if he did that to a fella?

1 Like

They seem to know the Guard well.
Why would he have had his gun drawn for an incident like that. Would be interesting to see what went before it that caused him to have it in his hand.

2 Likes

I have no idea why he had his gun out. Not clear from what is shown on tape.

What I do know is, if a man with a gun is trying to defuse a situation, and you have no gun, do as you are fucking told.

1 Like

:grin::grin: