Gardai acting quite aggressively

Win win

Sure your man is only delighted to have been shot, another big claim on the way

One bullet, bang bang

3 Likes

Detective Tom could be having a speed gun in his hands for a while after it Iā€™d say

yerman had a hold of his tie, it couldā€™ve easily turned into a strangulation. in the circumstances, its reasonable force.

seems similar enough to the incident a few years ago in bray when a junkie pulled a knife on an undercover detective who then pulled his gun. the junkie still didnā€™t put down the knife and with remarkable restraint the cop only shot him in the leg.

2 Likes

some fella sent his van to tinkers to be fixed?

3 Likes

:thinking:

They put more effort in to naming their dogs than their children.

5 Likes

At least the dog did what it was told

1 Like

The dog had the Garda by the tie, he shot the dog and the bullet went through it and hit the Gardaā€™s foot.

Open and shut case. A commendation for the Garda in question and a promotion in the new year.

A slap in the bollocks for the thundering gobshite who sent his van to tinkers to have fixed.

I agree. Give him an uzi 9mm

The guard acted properly here from what I can see. He had no option but to discharge his firearm

He was in clear and present danger. He could have been killed.

Whereā€™s Nally when you need him. Reload needed.

2 Likes

Fuck tinkers

why do travellers always have a slash hook at the ready? I mean, practically, the use of a hook in horticulture has been mitigated by strimmers/mowers etc, surely.

every occasion, wedding - did you put the slash hook in the boot Mary? Funeral, donā€™t forget the slash hook Mary. Fixing a car - I might need this slash hook later

15 Likes

Very handy for prizing a hubcap off if get a puncture

1 Like

:smile: