Gardai acting quite aggressively

From this comment I can see that you’ve obviously never shot a dog in the head.

1 Like

Anyway, the only crime I see here is filming in portrait. When will people learn.

1 Like

I was only thinking that myself, the fake hysterical banshee screams of a woman who couldn’t give a fuck about her husband and knows full there’s a camera rolling and a good chance of a claim coming.

1 Like

It that was in America that bullet would have been between the eyes. And justifiably so.

You would think the lads would have the pull away ties in their line of work, you are fucked with a standard tie may aswell be a noose around your neck.

I hope the dog is ok.

That was the biggest surprise in this thing for me. Why the fuck wasn’t he wearing a clip on?

2 Likes

I was surprised the elastic didn’t snap.

2 Likes

Odds would be short enough on it being one particularly controversial garda

Is he still a member?? #gosaints

https://youtu.be/aG_Tfu1ZiHc

For fuck sake. Why do people still do this shit? Being drunk is no excuse, you should still be under control and know what you are doing and be answerable to your actions. It happens all the time and people still fucking do it.

Cop on to yourselves and turn your God damn phone horizontal and stop waving it around. Fucking vertical video recording :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Seemed all under control until that stupid cunt of a ban Guard ran straight in and grabbed the harmless drunk like he was waving a knife. Female guards are the worst always were dirty fucking cunts.

1 Like

Seems like the pigs overreacted and were unable to handle the situation.

Video is gone. What was it?

Some lad getting arrested and a few straddlers hanging about protesting the arrest before a few pigs get heavy handed and go for some young lad without any cause whereby minor hell breaks loose.

1 Like

:worried:

Its a femanist thing. Equal opportunity and all that malarkey

2 Likes

Charlies angles always there to protect the public.