Gardai acting quite aggressively

Cracking

Two ordinary decent workmen going about their business and they are held up like that.

3 Likes

Fucking hell … who’d be a guard these days… everything that’s wrong with the country exhibited by those two yobos. Everyone knows their rights these days it seems - No respect for the law whatsoever. Just produce your license and get on with your day instead of giving the lowly paid public servant abuse and back chat.

I hope the guard catch the little shit for a minor offence over the next few weeks and throws the book at him.

12 Likes

Oh they’ll be caught

1 Like

What a pair of fuckin little scrotes.
Fair play to the Guard, he showed great restraint.

6 Likes

What exactly is wrong with knowing your rights?

3 Likes

Nothing as long as youre dignified and respectful with that knowledge… what we have now is scobes like them two lads roaring and shouting at anyone in authority like animals. The same carry on that has every scobe milking the system dry and kicking up a fuss when they don’t get their way.

4 Likes

i hope someone with stripes sees that video and promotes that copper on the back of it, he is a hero and a credit to his force. he should be financially rewarded.

1 Like

Cunts are dragged up nowadays with no respect for law and authority.

1 Like

I agree 100% ---- I suppose there was a time when we were too servile to authority but it has swung completely the other way now — loads of doctors offices tooled up with cameras etc.

If the guard was being a bit of a dick there, what the fuck is abusing him and filming him going to do? Yes garda, no garda and have a joke with him and show him you’re human and off you go. Everyone is a victim now in this country… cunts.

:smile: Good ol @Bisto :clap:

6 Likes

I hope the next video these toerags appear in is a grainy cctv of them getting pistol whipped around a Garda station, as for that lickspittle Garda in the back of the van ‘there’s no need for the abuse lads’, fucking treacherous prick,
Fucking cringeworthy that lads are joyous about that disgusting behaviour

2 Likes

Those lads wouldn’t be as mouthy with a cop on a traffic stop in America.

I also suspect the cops here would not take that abuse off a more “middle class” driver and would be threatening Public Order prosecutions.

In short both of them are to blame

2 Likes

Fair play to the boys. Fight your ground and take no back step with those animals.

The lads trying to go about putting food on the table and a couple of lads with gout ,wearing reflective jackets, attempting to stop them.

3 Likes

The poor lads use the entrance everyday. I believe the Garda was extremely rude before the phone appeared.
Great to see the working man had his affairs in order.

The Garda who got into the van should be reprimanded for invading that mans personal space without a warrant.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Snowflake reply.

You’re a gas cunt all the same,
You have the inside track on these scum? :joy:
Between this and your reputation for threatening vanloads of travellers who hold you up on the way home I’m starting to think you’re a real hard man, not just an Internet try hard.

1 Like

You’d be ashamed of your life if your offspring turned out like those two dirty little fucking knackers.
Always teach your kids to show respect for the law and to have respect for elders. Know your place. Pay your own way in life, pay your bills and your taxes.
Simple stuff for those of us from civilised backgrounds but a simple guideline for scumbag families that would reduce the chance of their offspring developing a chip on their shoulders and them thinking it the world owes them everything.

7 Likes

Sort of fuckers who abuse everybody and then give a round of applause when a plane lands

1 Like