Gardai acting quite aggressively

The little sluts put in for it.

That is fuckin scandalous. I was reading the court report yesterday and thought there was no way he’d be getting off.

He got shot in America because he tried to act the hard man with his mugger too.

7 Likes

The edgy Muldoons are rowing in behind him anyway

1 Like

There was something very odd about the background to that shooting, reading between the lines I think there was more to it than come out publically.

His career was on the line today with that verdict, would almost certainly have got the sack if the conviction was upheld.

Still, he’s a free and innocent man now in the eyes of the law.

Open to correction but I think that Judge is the same lad who gave Halvey the suspended sentence.

Baffled as to how the judge thought there were more holes in the women’s story :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty sickening that he’s still a Garda alright.

5 Likes

so because he claimed that he only hit her once (causing her substantial injuries) that caused the judge to have doubts and declare him not guilty because the women claimed he hit the claimant more than once? He admitted to hitting her, what fucking doubt could the judge have?

1 Like

He’s as guilty as the water protesters

1 Like

Are the permanently outraged on their internet holidays ? this is surely cannon fodder for them.

#ibelieveherbuti’mbusy

Self defence mate.Why did yer wan get out of her car.She should have drove on.

Garda Hanrahan was found to be innocent of all charges, move along now. Nothing to see here.
He’s back on he beat in Henry st tonight.

I’d never second guess his Honour, Judge Thomas Teehan.

He’s a Grade A cunt.

That’s true alright. I’m sure the 5’3 slight build of a woman would have given the 6’3 garda a right doing over. He was dead fucking right to give her a punch to the mouth and swing her around by her hair before she had a chance to get a dig in. After getting shot by an armed thief in America, I’m sure a young woman from Nenagh was a fierce attacker in comparison. Them Tipp ones are mental.

1 Like

Ha. He says the same about you …:wink:

He was shot buying drugs in New Orleans acting the hard man.

1 Like

Wtf?

Was that the same lad? :grinning:

It is known

I believe Garda Hanrahan was most recently on the beat in Limerick.