General Election 2020 Hub

The bishops will be along shortly to choose a new government for us

3 Likes

Why would anyone vote for the Greens?? They’ll be the finish of rural Ireland!

Such a quality field to choose from, they’re all so impressive in Meath East. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if Damien Speaks No English retires, he has 18 years done, has never been appointed to a senior ministry and is still only 41. He’s toast at the next election anyway…

1 Like

I will be voting Michael Lowry number 1.

1 Like

Aontu for me.

2 Likes

I thought you weren’t voting?

I can’t.

Aontù are a great alternative party to have here . I think they will do well in the next one .

1 Like

Can you throw something down for Dela too?

1 Like

This. The list of candidates seem to get more depressing each time.

Labour just got a good boost.

Unfortunately not. Fianna Fail begged Dela to run in 2007.

If SF are on 4% here then MLMD is toast .

1 Like

TD’s I hope lose their seat in General Election 2020.

(One from each party to avoid any accusation of political bias).

FG - that weasel Harris. Wouldn’t mind seeing that clown Noel Rock turfed out either.

FF - any of Timmy Dooley, Niall Collins or that sleveen Dara Calleary. Probably Collins if a gun to head job but he’ll get in with a quota and a half to spare.

Lab - Alan Kelly. Such a cunt his own party wouldn’t second a nomination for him to run as leader the last time round.

Shinners - the ink cartridge abuser O’Snodaigh.

Independent - any and all of Shane Ross, Ruth Coppinger, Mick Barry or Brid Smith. Toss up between Ross and Coppinger really.

2 Likes

My two cents…

FG are terrible at elections - every policy Varadkar is pushing is practically irrelevant or unworkable beyond the M50.

FF are good at elections but have fucking woeful candidates, albeit a good leader.

Labour & SF - who cares? Both becoming increasingly irrelevant.

Greens - radical rural policies will scare the shit out of farmers who only want to make a moving.

Social Democrats - best policies IMHO and will hopefully gain more ground - no candidate in Donegal sadly.

So in short- I haven’t a clue.

No mention of zappone who takes a km longer to get to the dail so she can get 15k extra expenses.

6 Likes

Poor showing for the Social Democrats so far in above poll

The Social Democrats don’t even have the balls to pick a leader let alone try and implement any of their policies in government. They’re a party for social media and permanent opposition.

2 Likes

In reality FG will get double that at minimum. Greens will get half that . Sf double that . Independents double that

Really mate? I was here thinking Fine Gael would get 14%. Say it ain’t so

2 Likes