This fella’s daughter on now.

8 Likes

What a train wreck that was.

2 Likes

I like the cut of this one’s jib

1 Like

I’ve been watching in silence till now. But sweet jesus what was that :joy:

2 Likes

That one was like Jack Chambers and Michael Fitzmaurices love-child. Angry AND incomprehensible

2 Likes

Guaranteed to be on RTE radio tomorrow

Bruton was by far the best contributor tonight.

3 Likes

That was an enjoyable debate. Much better when they’re sitting down closer to each other

We really need more general elections.

It’s some laugh.

7 Likes

You need a couple of headbangers in there too for the craic

Wait till the count on Sunday - one of the great Irish sporting occasions

2 Likes

It’s not universally agreed upon among Green Party members. It’s a relatively small part of policy and finances.

Public transport is a far bigger policy area for example. And it is beyond bizarre from RTÉ that they didn’t discuss this topic at length in a debate on the environment. Instead the national herd and carbon tax are used to frame the issue negatively.

1 Like

That was just bizarre at the end… Some middle class dweeb going off on one like it was the end of middle earth unless Frodo destroys the ring.

4 Likes

Looking at the current polls I think you could well have a few bountiful years on that score .

The only thing that could have made that better was if RTE put Danny Healy Rae in instead of Big Mick. Danny’s climate change views would have given a good balance.

5 Likes

No mention.of SEGREGATED cycle lanes

I’d agree with that and thought Bruton’s point about not having quotas for cars was well made. That being said it’s hilarious how much dancing all politicians do to avoid upsetting the farmers