General Election 2020 Hub

If the weather is bad the blue rinse brigade might be less inclined to vote which could hamper FFG if anything.

Are you drunk? These people have come through much worse than a drop of rain. A drop of rain won’t stop them going to mass of a Sunday, it sure as shit won’t stop them voting as they’ve done for decades.

2 Likes

It’s sf that should pray for better weather. Maybe Leo was thinking a good hangover and shitty weather would do for a load of the young vote. It’s Netflix and chill for the day then.

The OAP’s would go out to vote in a hurricane. It’s the younger generation who might go, fuck it, and stick Netflix on instead.

4 Likes

IRA/SF potentially have a big snowflake vote. They won’t be arsed coming out to vote if there’s a bit of rain.

Is that an official Tan take, Dan?

They’ll be hungover and then out to watch the rugby or GAA. The 12 to 2 window of voting will be key.

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/the-tfk-ballot-general-election-2020/30461?u=copper_pipe

Great news this has planning. All down to the excellent reforms brought in by Eoghan Murphy in just two and a half years in charge.

Sadly he won’t get any credit from those who just want houses to appear.

1 Like

Did anybody here Meehawl on Ivan Yates on Newstalk yesterday evening? It was fucking hilarious. Yatesy asked him to describe Varadkar in one word and it took him about 45 seconds to answer with just loads of ah am and radio silence. Then same again when he was asked for 1 word for Mary Lou. It was cringeworthy stuff. Yatesy then something along the lines of “well that leads me nicely to my next point that people will say you are a nice guy but very indecisive.”

Meehawl came across as a complete and utter simpleton and it is actually frightening that he is most likely our next Taoiseach. And then we’ll have Lisa Chambers representing us in Brexit talks. Genuinely scary stuff.

2 Likes

Saw a clip of him slithering around the studio trying to think of something to say.

He eventually uttered “spin” for Varadkar.

His one (1) word for MLMD was “faux outrage”.

FF can’t count, but I knew that already.

That’s the greens down to the bottom of the ballot

16 Likes

“Go Ireland.”

Mother of Christ. Is she a Yank?

The bottom? That is no preference vote stuff

She said “go Ireland”

She mentioned rugby. That is a no-no

5 Likes

Green party supporters tomorrow

C-5rUfWXgAAhWfb

That just horrendous

Isn’t it better to put someone you don’t want to get in at the bottom of the ballot rather than not at all? My issue is that I don’t want to give about 3/4s of the people standing a vote

If in doubt leave em out.