General Election 2020 Part 2

There’s no sign of it at all.

There’s repeated statements by you saying you have provided it, but no actual sign of it.

I think we both know that if you had it then it’s no problem to post it up again in your next post. I will take your inability to provide it in your next post as acceptance that no evidence exists.

Yes - Tim and Tallback were getting pissy for two years - as were Mick Martin and Leo - about SF not taking their seats in Westminster — now we’re led to believe that they also believe the IRA are still in existence – I dont know how they square that

You’ve provided noting. Zero. Squat.

Even lickspittles like O’Cuiv are laughing at this shite talk.

O’Cuiv is SF IRA DNA. We’ve already been over this. Isolationist. Nationalist.

I’ve been over nothing with you? … Am I sleep posting?

I explained this to you.

I said that the reasons put forward in SF’s manifesto were clearly either BS (that Westminister was a talking shop and not relevant to Brexit) or at the very least, no longer relevant due to the make up of Westminister and the clear impact it had on Brexit. I believed SF needed to take a decision to at least discuss that internally, but apparently that is an impregnable mandate and not alone would SF not discuss its continued relevance in the circumstances, there would be no change at the next vote.

FF and FG have a clear mandate to not go into government with the scum. SF have enough seats outside them to form a government, but cannot because the agents of change is a fantasy and lots of people have benefited more from being hurlers on the ditch than taking responsibility.

My view was that both FF and FG should have seen what was formed by the Scum and then reassessed. That includes the pre election promise not to govern with the scum. You see politics is grown up business, whilst the aforementioned hurlers on the ditch got great currency out of slating Labour for going into coalition and not meeting their mandate, others have to be mature.

If there is ultimately no way to form a government with parties other than SF, consideration of government with them should happen (to avoid another election and stalemate). I personally have a number or pre conditions for this. This would include;

1. a meeting of SF which confirms they are committed to the Constitution of Ireland, to be acclaimed by a vote
  2. a confirmation that the 1938 “transfer of sovereignty” to the IRA of the “Republic” is at the very least, no longer applicable but preferably, an admittance that this was historically wrong and a lie
  3. a Statement from the IRA confirming they have disbanded
  4. the full cooperation with security services north and south on all IRA or IRA members atrocities since the Good Friday Agreement, to be confirmed by the respective police forces as being in good faith
  5. the removal of all persons previously sanctioned internally by SF for non cooperation on the various atrocities committed post GFA by the IRA, including that of the current housing minister of Northern Ireland
  6. another one I’d like is a statement confirming that Gerry Adams would have no involvement with any administration into the future

Those would be my preconditions, but I’m sure others would have other ideas.

1 Like

“The scum”. :laughing:

Multiple times. Seething and rattled aren’t near adequate to describe the utter rage running through that unhinged rant.

And these people style themselves as “the adults in the room”. Somebody get him a soother quicksmart.

2 Likes

Everything you’ve posted undone with one word… Doesn’t take much for the mask to slip and this is where we are truly at with all FG supporters.

1 Like

If the AK47 fits.

In fairness you’re not shy about calling your political opponents names yourself.

Very cute the way you’re defending Tim x x

There’s a difference between ball hopping and being earnest… It’s obvious when I’m doing which. Tim is clearly being genuine above… Class consciousness is never far from lads minds when they are posting about SF.

He has gone complete shaved ape here

2 Likes

Are you a Sinn FĂŠin supporter yourself mate?

I’ve had to string him along all day… He didn’t mention dissidents or criminal assets until I mentioned them… He then gives us a thesis on it.

I’ve no skin in this game but that does seem like a very very angry post!

lol

he’s sympathetic to the cause.

What’s your story?

I asked the question given his staunch defence of the 8th Amendment in the past

Not true. Mary Lou and O’Broin are posh Dublin. Critics of SF IRA can rightly point to a sneaking regard it has for the IRA and it’s violence and the veiled threat of the local “community worker/enforcer” is still there.
It’s semantics and refusal to refer to Ireland by its proper name also annoys people and confirms a subversive element is still in it.

He’s sympathetic to the cause.

Ladybird that for me please kid