General Fantasy NFL thread

I had to uninstall/ reinstall from play store

@Rocko , @count_of_monte_crist , @Big_Dan_Campbell and others who I can’t remember… Your fees are due. €25 euro this year

@Blake

Can’t access the version in the playstore at all. Spinning circle. Can only get it from the one of the APK sites which gets me into a version of the app which then redirects me to the playstore :sweat_smile:

I got that too… I might have reset plsystore app too. Stop updates/ cleared cache and all the rest. Then deleted sleeper and was able to reinstall

1 Like

Remind me over the weekend

1 Like

@johnnysachs , youre on the clock

My sleeper app is broken @Thomas_Brady . Couod you post a screenshot of the draftboard or someone else mighy oblige and I will send on my pick. Cant update sleeper until i have wifi.

Did I miss the first rd? Could you post up who is drafted so far. Cant update the fucking app.

Yeah, you auto picked kenny Pickett

Ok I’ll go with Pierce here.

1 Like

Done.

Delete the app and reinstall

1 Like

Youre up again

1 Like

There is a potential spot available in the @fistoffury memorial league if anyone is interested.

@Chucks_Nwoko
Will you swap out Keenan Allen in the dynasty league please, not sure if I’ll be able to do it in time
Whoever is predicted to score best

Done.

1 Like

Superb commissioneering

Any TFK fantasy degenerates looking to get involved in a reasonably high stakes league $100 a year, British and Irish players, good commish
It’ll be full in the next hour I’d say and you’ll be drafting tomorrow morning,
I’m in a couple of leagues with the commish, won a grand last week in one of these leagues

This will be league number 8 for me

If you’re interested be quick, Sleeper obviously, pm and I’ll send an invite,
Rookie draft is before the NFL draft, that’s the hook

Anybody fancy trying themselves against others :man_shrugging: