Genuine Apology

You’re an odd sort of cunt. You really should have fit right in here with the rest of us.

[quote=“Peter G, post: 862378, member: 1758”]To the TFK community.

I want to apologise to everyone who posts here and reads here. It seems that people think that I’m a knacker and lower the tone of the place. I find this deeply offensive. This is a communication problem. I think maybe you cannot see the level of sarcasm I’m posting from, it’ll always be that way.
There’s even a guy abusing me on another forum where I’m not able to defend myself and now this guy has crossed over here having a go at me. This is cyberbullying at its worst.
I’ve contacted admin and asked them to ban my IP address in the hope that I won’t be allowed the opportunity to step on anybodies toes again. It was never my intention to genuinely upset or hurt anyones feelings on here, if I have I sincerely apologise.

Admin please ban my IP.[/quote]

dont let the bastards get you down mate

[quote=“Peter G, post: 862378, member: 1758”]To the TFK community.

I want to apologise to everyone who posts here and reads here. It seems that people think that I’m a knacker and lower the tone of the place. I find this deeply offensive. This is a communication problem. I think maybe you cannot see the level of sarcasm I’m posting from, it’ll always be that way.
There’s even a guy abusing me on another forum where I’m not able to defend myself and now this guy has crossed over here having a go at me. This is cyberbullying at its worst.
I’ve contacted admin and asked them to ban my IP address in the hope that I won’t be allowed the opportunity to step on anybodies toes again. It was never my intention to genuinely upset or hurt anyones feelings on here, if I have I sincerely apologise.

Admin please ban my IP.[/quote]

Who is at you, pal? Name them!

I (we) wont stand for bullying in any way, shape or form on this forum*

*This forum was built on bullying and will continue to promote it for as long as we are open for business.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 862480, member: 1796”]Who is at you, pal? Name them!

I (we) wont stand for bullying in any way, shape or form on this forum*

*This forum was built on bullying and will continue to promote it for as long as we are open for business.[/quote]

By we could you clarify that you mean or don’t mean the New England Patriots?

If any Patriots post here, then yes, we will not stand for bullying on this forum!

Admin I have contacted you three times asking you to ban my IP and you have not even replied once to explain why you haven’t banned it. Just ban the IP please.

Submit a formal request pursuant to the data protection act for deletion of all your personal details including your posts and username

I’ll take this one team.

Peter, as multiple people use your IP address we cannot ban it.

[quote=“Mac, post: 862809, member: 109”]I’ll take this one team.

Peter, as multiple people use your IP address we cannot ban it.[/quote]

Nevermind stephan or the fridge. I’m tired of it and don’t need the abuse nor do I wish to escalate me abusing others. Please just ban the IP. I’m sick of it.

There’s more than that mate and you know it well.

I’ve been busy, pal.

If all the other people using this IP log in and request it to be banned, i’m sure it could be arranged. It’s hardly fair banning these lads without their consent.

Is there a black dog in the room with you Peter

Here, are you hanging around or do you want to be banned. I had just put your IP address into the banned IP address log that we maintain but if you want to keep on posting then I’ll just delete it.

Don’t! leave me this waaaaaaaaay…