Gerald McCarthy has resigned

after heā€™s done running the snakes out of Dublin during his Paddies day Duties

Wonder will the greater public show any love for this Cork side?

Whilst I would be delighted to see the whole thing being resolved I think my affection for the 08 sqaud and those who would come back again would be somewhat tempered by their actions over the last 6 months

I think youā€™re right Dan, as will everyones.

Of course the Cork diehards will rally behind them, but thatā€™ll be about it Iā€™d say.

I dont think Iā€™d spend money following them if I were a Corkperson.

Ah yeah a ummy bummy. A swea swea bing.

Good man flano, enjoy your time while mcgeady isnt here to put you into your box. :stuck_out_tongue:

:p:D>:)[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]Ah yeah a ummy bummy. A swea swea bing.[/quote]

:D:D

:slight_smile:

:D:p:D

8):D:D

[quote=ā€œmyboyblueā€]I think youā€™re right Dan, as will everyones.

Of course the Cork diehards will rally behind them, but thatā€™ll be about it Iā€™d say.

I dont think Iā€™d spend money following them if I were a Corkperson.[/quote]

Since the clubs has came out in favour of them Iā€™d say they will be safe enough to be honest. Whether there will be follow-through on the motion for procedural reformation will be the big question. No doubt Frank has this contingency thought out years ago, in his underwater base or the volcano or wherever it is.

:eek:

jeez lads how long is this flirting going to continue.:eek:.ye might as well just go ahead and bum each other !!

flano, you can stay, you make a decent contribution to be fair to you.

The other child can move along now.

:eek::eek::eek:

:slight_smile:

:):smiley:

mcgeady is like the tfk house cat to flanos tfk house mouse.

you will never have trouble with vermin when you have a good cat like mcgeady around the place.

[quote=ā€œHBV*ā€]mcgeady is like the tfk house cat to flanos tfk house mouse.

you will never have trouble with vermin when you have a good cat like mcgeady around the place.[/quote]

Heā€™s a valuable addition alright.

the neutral gaa people by and large would have no time for them, they were never the most popular of lads to begin either.

is it fair to say that up to recently the majority of cork gaa folk were anti those players, the only reason this has changed and indeed the revolution is/has happened is because of the beatings the development panel are taking.