Getting On The Property Ladder vs The Dreaded Commute

nordtelecom, that was a bit of cuntishness by the SC

1 Like

So what’s to stop me opening an old quarry and selling aggregate to some one who makes blocks with it?

Nothing now Dublin Jimmy is gone.

1 Like

probably fuck all. But it wont be certified. And some can still operate like that, but they wont get any projects where certs are required. But like in this case, they probably dont give a fuck and are happy enough to fire out any aul shite as long as they get paid for it.

1 Like

I was thinking more about this last night…

Casssidys xxist but do all the builders that built the homes still exist?, open to correction but you would have to sue your builder and then the builder would join the block provider to the proceedings… ie the homeowner doesnt have a rship with the block provider…

No litigator am i, well not yet, but that seems to make the most sense…

Perhaps @artfoley and @TheUlteriorMotive could correct my fatigue induced thought on the road home from some stick fighting

This is sort of related. It’s also open to courts to push boundaries and allow recovery for economic loss where property damage has resulted from defective products

1 Like

Defective Product Liability would be an interesting route to take.

Yeah that’s the way to go. The courts have shied away from allowing recovery for pure economic loss for product liability but they can find a way for a sympathetic plaintiff.

Apropos of nothing, the rule in Rylands v Fletcher was my favourite tort, probably because of the catchy name and that it was invented in that case and stuck, they could give that one a go.

This is gas, anything that goes wrong in spudland and its always the taxpayer footing the bill

1 Like

Nothing like this would ever happen in Britain, standards mean somethin there.

of course they do, the fact that most of the jurisprudence in this area most comes form that jurisdiction is entirely unconnected :smiley:

Sarcasm.

1 Like

i know. i was just being facetious

i’ll facetious you.

Scared Dog GIF

Snail in a bottle of ginger beer my friend

i blame everything on that cunt salomon

There she goes

Do newspaper editors exist anymore?

Never knew the 2 lads were from Tipp, they always seem to be said to be from Limerick.