GGA player has depression

The lesbians will be all over her. Itā€™ll not be long before sheā€™s eating pussy and declaring sheā€™s a dyke which of course was the real reason she was depressed, repressed sexuality which Iā€™d say thereā€™s a lot of that going on here with many tfk posters btw.

Is Richard Sadlier an expert in this field?

1 Like

he studied it I believe

Who would be more qualified Bressie or Sadlier?

Richie Sadlier is an accredited psychotherapist.

2 Likes

Not only that, the anger is right there still.

She is absolutely blessed to be still on Cork squad

A management change could catch her

1 Like

And I get pummelled for suggesting the same.

Gas cunts

1 Like

I think he more spoke about how people say they have depression to get out of things - like work.

He knows some people who have done this apparently. A bit like Kev.

He also spoke of his wisdom to know that clients of his who present with anxiety issues may not be suffering with anxiety in the classic sense but may be suffering after a weekā€™s bender of alcohol and drugs.

So basically as usual with Richie, he has fuck all insightful stuff to offer.

2 Likes

For 45 years.
But come August weā€™ll be depressed no more

Informative rating.

By the way I took that from the bottom of his Irish Times article. It means fuck all.

Psychotherapy is completely unregulated so anyone can do it. It is noticeable that the body that has accredited him is not mentioned so it could be anyone.

In conclusion he is a complete spoofer.

Yes

Ya I think clinical evaluation should be the bottom line here. Not your fucking GP.

There isnā€™t a Polski working in Ballincollig due to ā€œdepressionā€ with sick notes from local Polski GP. Itā€™s a disgrace

Is anything really regulated?

Apparently Physio is, yet a huge number of them are absolutely screwing people

Racist and defamatory.

cc @Horsebox

He is an accredited member of the Irish Association of Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy (IAHIP) -

for this -

postgraduate level course-work in a psychotherapy training organisation. The course-work must
extend over a minimum of four years, and it must have been preceded by a relevant undergraduate degree of a minimum of three years duration. He needed to undergo 250 hours of personal counselling himself and have been a counsellor for 500 hoursā€¦ and 150 hours of supervision which is almost like counselling on your counselling.

You can argue all you want about the merits of psychotherapy, but Richie has put the work in.

Youā€™re easily impressed.

Who said anything about being impressed?

@anon7035031 will be able to tell us whether this is worth the paper itā€™s written on.

4 Likes