Gibraltar v Ireland - UEFA Euro 2024 qualifying

Greece are guaranteed a play-off and will likely qualify through it.

Just shows you how badly he wants the Irish job

What did weghorse do?

Spock is a genius

Missed a penalty. Hasnt been the same player since he went to united

1 Like

Paul Simon was a visionary. Every name in 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover is either a former Ireland manager or on the shortlist to be the next one.

You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don’t need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don’t need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free
Ooh, slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don’t need to be coy, Roy
You just listen to me
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don’t need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

1 Like

Mighty craic getting home. Buses had cunts taking seats of people that paid and a flustered Derry man took a swing at a bus driver.

10/10 would highly recommend.

7 Likes

Spock fairly quietened a few lads tonight

Spock and Joe Schmidt have rammed the words of their detractors down their throats

All we need a picture of Spock patting Matt Doherty on the head now

Who’s the championship winger lads? Balls.ie suggesting Liam Delap but sure he’s an out and out centre forward. They also suggested Marcus Harkness but I’m fairly sure he’s been in a training camp or extended panel before.

Kenny won’t tell anyone until he’s given a new contact.

4 Likes

Bit of talk it could be Patrick Roberts.

Charrrgggeeeeee

Before @thedancingbaby time but he regularly destroyed Rangers

1 Like

I didn’t Roberts had any Irish links. Tidy player.

He is eligible alright.

His parents are Scousers (Paddy is a Liverpool fan) and sure we all know Liverpool is Ireland’s 33rd county

CC Footix of the Day.

Nothing concrete, the rumours appear to be McAteer at Leicester, Pat Roberts or Lynden Gooch.

Harness was already in a squad, I think.

McAteer has started well this season but a bit early to say whether he’d be a big boost long-term…

Roberts is an excellent footballer. Maybe he could improve his stats in terms of end product but he beats players for fun.

Gooch is whole-hearted but has been playing full-back more recently. He’s a very likeable player and very versatile but I don’t think he’d start ahead of Ogbene or Johnston out wide. Now, whether he’d be a better left-back option than Manning…

1 Like

Linden gooch would have to be a good corner forward with a name like that

Talks it could be Denis Cirkin, Sunderland left back. Born in Dublin.

He is definitely not a winger though.

Cirkin is a very solid full-back and I think he’d be a great addition, been banging that drum for a while. But he’s not related to a winger & I wouldn’t consider him a wing-back either so I doubt he’s the player.

If he is, Kenny is full of shit.

1 Like