Gigs coming up

Last chance to see him etc, I think Iā€™ll go.

Fuck thatā€™s steep ? What does he sing?

I think he whistles mostly

Well he can whistle Dixie at 138 notes, kidā€¦

1 Like

He just waves his wand around.

He is the conductor of an orchestra as well.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what LCD Soundsystem said.

1 Like

Didnā€™t get fuckin tickets to that. What age is Morricone? He could die at any minute so more legitimately likely to be a last gig.

Morricone was only in Ireland about 3 years ago as @Fagan_ODowd alluded to.

Yes I know but I donā€™t think it was billed as his final concert in Ireland that time. On a related note I try to go see Bob Dylan every time he plays here as I am convinced that if I miss him he will go away and die and Iā€™ll have missed my last chance to see him.

Lot of event junkies on here looking to check in live on Facebook when Morricone has a banger on stage.

Once is enough to see most of these coffin dodgers.

It takes one to know one I suppose.

Fuck itā€¦ word is spreadingā€¦ Bon Iver and some members of the National playing secret gig this Friday in the triskelā€¦ tickets in the cafe this Fridayā€¦ Ill be front and centre.

Wow

You will surely put us on the guest list?

Is that festival that the national organise on in Cork this weekend or something

Thatā€™s a disappointment mate.

Iā€™ll record some of it for you if it means that much to you, mate.

No thanks.

I dunno, they wonā€™t be my cup of tea either but a few of the hits like Livin On A Prayer or Always would be good in a small venue like that

5 Likes

Iā€™m getting in free, mate ā€“ I havenā€™t heard any of Bon Iverā€™s stuff since their second album so iā€™m not sure how they faring out. Their early stuff was decent.