Gigs coming up

I won’t be attending.

Is that the place where I sat down in the rain for three hours watching Lenny Cohen eight or nine years ago? Didn’t realise initially this was outdoors

Would have thought this would be up your street.

I’m going on a cruise next June

2 Likes

Stranglers & Therapy? in the Big Top.

And Nick Cave & Patti Smith in Kilmainham.

QotSA in the Point next month aswell.

Yurt.

The Stranglers are a truly truly great band but not great live . Skin Deep is one of my favourite tunes . They lived hard .

What’s the replacement singer like? I love the stranglers so think I’ll go but without Cornwell it couldn’t be right surely.

Golden brown is a perfect song.

Picked up tickets this morning for the Cave/Smith knees-up, despite my dislike for outdoor concerts in Ireland.

I will be attending Damo’s Christmas gig in Vicar street again this year. It is now a little tradition of mine.

1 Like

@Fitzy
Jason isbell tonight was as good, no, great a gig as I’ve ever seen. Had a full fill. Ill write more tomorrow. His guitarist assured me that they haven’t sold out in Dublin.
Ye Dubliners would be mad to miss it.

1 Like

PS @Fagan_ODowd, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy, @artfoley, @fran @glasagusban @TheUlteriorMotive et al. It’d be well worth a visit. I really enjoyed it albeit I’m fully full of craft beer shite

2 Likes

Grizzly Bear are very good. I got listening to them from the war on drugs rabbit hole on spotify.

Kinda Boy & Bear like

Went to see them that night in Vicar Street, excellent live show.

Cc @farmerinthecity listen to the album Veckatimest

1 Like

Great stuff Flatty

3 wankers.

1 Like

Going to Leftfield tomorrow night.

3 Likes

Where are they playing bro?

Metropolis in the RDS unfortunately. Playing Leftism. Went to similar gig when they did it in Black Box a good few years ago. Fucking deadly.

1 Like

Me too Horsey mate!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: