Gigs coming up

These are on presale next week if anyone want a code for either

St. Vincent kicks off her Fear the Future tour on October 17th and will be at the Olympia Theater for two nights, October 20/21. New album Masseduction released last Friday is another superb effort.

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds supported by Patti Smith Kilmainham next June. Tickets on sale Monday.

I hope to attend this.

Me too

Seen Nick twice and he was fantastic both times.
Saw a bit of him once at a festival with Grinderman as well, and thought they were fairly muck.
The addition of Patti makes this the must-see gig of the summer of 2018 for the music aficionados of TFK.

I won’t be attending.

Is that the place where I sat down in the rain for three hours watching Lenny Cohen eight or nine years ago? Didn’t realise initially this was outdoors

Would have thought this would be up your street.

I’m going on a cruise next June

Stranglers & Therapy? in the Big Top.

And Nick Cave & Patti Smith in Kilmainham.

QotSA in the Point next month aswell.

Yurt.

The Stranglers are a truly truly great band but not great live . Skin Deep is one of my favourite tunes . They lived hard .

What’s the replacement singer like? I love the stranglers so think I’ll go but without Cornwell it couldn’t be right surely.

Golden brown is a perfect song.

Picked up tickets this morning for the Cave/Smith knees-up, despite my dislike for outdoor concerts in Ireland.

I will be attending Damo’s Christmas gig in Vicar street again this year. It is now a little tradition of mine.

@Fitzy
Jason isbell tonight was as good, no, great a gig as I’ve ever seen. Had a full fill. Ill write more tomorrow. His guitarist assured me that they haven’t sold out in Dublin.
Ye Dubliners would be mad to miss it.

PS @Fagan_ODowd, @The_Selfish_Giant, @artfoley, @fran @glasagusban @TheUlteriorMotive et al. It’d be well worth a visit. I really enjoyed it albeit I’m fully full of craft beer shite

Grizzly Bear are very good. I got listening to them from the war on drugs rabbit hole on spotify.

Kinda Boy & Bear like

Went to see them that night in Vicar Street, excellent live show.

Cc @farmerinthecity listen to the album Veckatimest

Great stuff Flatty