Gigs coming up

Want a cornish pasty?

I think heā€™s offering you some sort of gay sex act here @Fagan_ODowd, thread carefully unless you want his finger up your bum.

@caulifloweredneanderthal this chap is playing in Limerick. You might like it.

http://seamusfogarty.com/shows/

1 Like

Thatā€™s the night of the match, Iā€™d stroll down on your solid recommendation what with you bring the best poster on TFK only Iā€™d hate to miss the game, doors at 7 :unamused:

Yep hoping to head down alright. Like that Carlow town song or whatever the hell itā€™s called

Itā€™s a gig in limerick mate, youā€™d be lucky if it started by 10.30/11

Iā€™d say the doors at seven are for good reason, thisvhsp might like early nights,
Iā€™ll be out and about on Saturday night so Iā€™ll keep my ears open

He was on stage at 930 last night. There was a support act that you could skip. He did Carlow Town very well. He is a complete Mayo roaster from Shwinford.

download

Tomorrow night.

Sunday night. Manchester

6 Likes

Albert hall?

O2? I think. It was the Albert Hall the last time.

O2 is much bigger and nowhere near as nice.

Nice

The O2 is the apollo.
Itā€™s actually not a bad venue. It has a sloped floor which is better if they remove the seating. Itā€™s a bit out of town in a slightly dodgy area. Itā€™s bleak around there. Youā€™d go to the gig and go back to town after. Leave some spare time as last time I was there was pre-bomb, and they were still body and bag searching everyone. Iā€™d imagine it will be the same for this. Iā€™d not walk there from town really. Youā€™d be safe enough, but itā€™s not a nice walk.
Enjoy anyhow.

1 Like

Is there Uber in Manchester?

Yep. Thereā€™s absolutely loads of them. Prebook available too. I get them everywhere.
Thereā€™ll be a load of people walking back into town after anyhow, if you canā€™t get one. Itā€™s just that ardwick isnā€™t very nice.

Iā€™m in Glasgow now battling pneumonia before tonightā€™s gig.

1 Like

On slight caution. Loads drive priusā€™s and have similar names. Just double check the regulations plate. I e got in the wrong one before, despite showing him my booking. Itā€™s a nightmare for the driver more than you.

The Gloaming are playing only 4 shows next year. All of them in the NCH next March. Tickets go on sale next Friday. Iā€™m not a fan myself btw.

Cc @farmerinthecity