Gigs coming up

Franz Ferdinand at the Olympia tomorrow night.

My 16 year old son enjoyed it fwiw bud.

Thatā€™s very understandable, bro. Rap is most appealing to teenagersā€¦ What adult would seriously entertain the glorification of violence, misogyny and wearing your pants down around your knees?

1 Like

Perry produced this masterpiece.

https://youtu.be/wDBvuGAZe3I

Went to Wiley tonight. A shit show. Show got changed from the Olympia to the academy today. Bar downstairs in the academy wasnā€™t serving alcohol, bar upstairs was, but they gave out a limited number of wristbands to get into it and no else was allowed up. Couldnā€™t get a beer and come back down or anything.Gig started off class, very sharp. Then the sound went ropey, he started cutting off songs and starting new ones cause they werenā€™t working, the last quarter of the show the sound went really quiet. Finished up sharply, lights came up, no encore.

No shout out to his homies in the Limerick grime scene?

1 Like

Crumlins finest Steven Patrick Morrissey but on a fine show in Dublin tonight

Could somebody please recommend a good site to sell tickets for a concert you can no longer attend?

What concert pal? You could try TFK.

Arcade Fire on Friday, 6th April in 3 Arena, Dublin.

Seated or standing bro?

Two seated tickets. My life partner wouldnā€™t be able to see at a standing gig.

I have two standing tickets that Iā€™m interested in swapping for two seated onesā€¦

Iā€™ll buy them bro.

Sorry you and @The_Runt cant go.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve wasted @Bandageā€™s time - I cant attend at that time myself ā€” tickets are still on the table ā€¦

cc @Phil_Leotardo

Donedeal or Toutless

1 Like

Ticket drop on Facebook is a good way to sell them. Or if he finds the event page on Facebook thatā€™s another good way to sell.

1 Like

#ticketfairy on Twitter.

I got tickets to see Shane Lowry at the Irish Open through there.

1 Like

Was that the time he broke his putter in two across his fat thighs and didnā€™t take kindly to being abused on twitter? Or the time he won it?

1 Like

The former