Gigs coming up

How does the exchange of tickets/money work on these sites without someone being robbed? I’m not au fait with it at all, as they say in the Basque Region.

https://www.toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28638&start=90

Meet in public place and accept cash only?

1 Like

Just meet them on the street - most buyers prefer the cardboard ticketmaster ones.
I got fleeced one day though buying Rod Stewart ones for the RDS. The seller had cancelled the tickets and deleted his number by the time I got to the gates but I don’t wanna talk about it.

6 Likes

Two tickets got there for Public Image Lomited in the Tivoli in August.

Seems to be a load more gigs in the tivoli lately? I lived near it for about 8 years and there was never much on there.

They are knocking it down soon I think for apartments?

Viagogo works. Seatwave works. You upload the ticket and once sold you get paid about 2 weeks after gig.

1 Like

Yeah, a pity because District 8 is class.

1 Like

I saw Oasis there in 94 and Sleeping Beauty last month.

Memories for life.

2 Likes

Yes they are. I hadn’t seen anything in it in years.

Ty Segall there the same night as Nick Cave and Patti Smith are in Kilmainham.

Gordon Bennett!!

Rolling Stones. Croke Park. Subject to licence. I’d sooner gnaw my own hand off then pay good money to see these hungry geriatric cunts again.

1 Like

Disappointing if so.

This lad lived in the area before the monstrosity that is Croke Park was built.

I went to Elbow on Saturday night as I continue to hurtle towards middle age and beyond.

A lovely concert.

Amused by a lad who took a video of the first minute of grounds for divorce and then spent the rest of the song posting it on the facebook.

It was hard to miss but maybe I’m worse for noticing it.

1 Like

Brilliant gig

Yo La Tengo playing a fully seated show in the Olympia in April

1 Like

Lionel Richie is playing Central Coast Stadium on the glorious NSW Central Coast later this month. Mrs Fitzy informed me yesterday that we will be attending this event. As I was listening to Stiff Little Fingers.
I know nothing about this chap other than yhay he was in thr Commodores and tried to ride a blind girl in a video once.
Happy to go if herself wants yo, but I’m not fucking dancing.

1 Like

You’ll enjoy it bud.

Weak enough set of headlinersfor EP again. Apart from Kendrick.

And massive attack.