Gigs coming up

For shameā€¦ would you not learn the Badhran or tin whistle for yourself instead of trying to convince yourself that youre an oppressed African American?

1 Like

Who said he was African American? Are Irish lads not allowed listen to African Americans? Whatā€™s up with that?

Listening is one thing, walking around with your pants down around your knees saying fuck the police and axing people questions is another thing.

Who axed you?

So anyway, Chic have just fin ished their support act. Cliche as I will henceforth call them. They were fucking dire, that Nile Rogers fairly loves himself.
This is like TFK hell. Most of you would not survive here. I am sorrounded by excitable (very, very excitable with drink taken) women in their 50ā€™s reliving the 80ā€™s. Iā€™ve already had a number of them tell me to get up and dance, they can fuck right off.

This is even worse than I thought it would be. This Ritchie lad hasnā€™t a fucking note in his head.

Lionel Richie hasnā€™t a note in his head??? :hushed:

You fucking mug

1 Like

I am really looking forward to it pal. A chance to see a stadium band in an intimate venue. You could just be happy for me

Their new song is top notch

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=RDJUaVhMjlPZg&params=OALAAQE%3D&v=JUaVhMjlPZg

The Mrs enjoyed it.
I think we can leave any future discussion there so.

The Boomtown Rats playing Marlay Park in July as a support act to Queen.

Put that in the confessions thread

Like all the cool kids in school

3 Likes

Massive ooft for @balbec there and you off to see QUEEN

1 Like

Queen were well better than the Boomtown Rats.

2 Likes

Thats an understatement.

Are they digging up Freddie Mercury for the day?

Dance puppet, dance.

Iā€™ll be dancing in Marlay Park to Sir Bob.

The rats were a great band

1 Like