Gigs coming up

You do realize there’s a version of @Fagan_ODowd who will attend, according to Mark’s late dad at least.

PM your number and I’ll WhatsApp them on.

Are these gone @glasagusban @alf_stewart? If not I’ll take them @gla

Gone. A mate of glas ended up taking them.

1 Like

Bringing herself and the little one to the feis in Liverpool. The little one loves Aslan. Stage 2 is where its at. Under 12’s get in for free. Bought vip so I can stay out of the sun. Should be good I hope.

1 Like

Flatty bought VIP.
There’s a surprise.

2 Likes

I seem to remember you’re usually inside the cordon yourself.
She’s only small so she’d not see anything otherwise.

What sort of a cunt would pay to see Michael Bublè. Heavily undersold I believe.
The latest in a long line of undersold gigs here. Promoters getting too greedy.

Shocking misogyny :astonished:

1 Like

That won’t fit the narrative

Do you think it’s the sheer number of big or biggish gigs now?
Streaming seems to have pushed the bands towards live performances to make money.

Even the biggest acts make about 80% of their income from live performances. That % goes up for smaller acts, it’s close to 100% for the average full time band.

1 Like

Ticket prices getting higher and higher. Plus price of hotels in Dublin is silly.

In the old days you toured to sell an album. Now you release an album to sell a tour.

2 Likes
Informative rating

This fcuking reply thing is driving me mad

I see Nathan Carter is playing up at the Irish Open. Will he ever just fuck away out of it at this stage

1 Like

Was at Bruno Mars last night. Was very decent.

Marley Park is a cracking venue too. much bigger concert space now than it was the last time I was there many years ago.

I didn’t know that you had kids in their teens.

5 Likes