Gigs coming up

How was getting in and out of it

That’s a very rude and personal question.

2 Likes

Grand. We walked up from Luas and back. You’d want your head examined to bring a vehicle close to there as it’s such a bottle neck

Bruno is box office mate. You’ll eventually see the light.

James ripping it up here in Bilbao.

2 Likes

Lucky man, James are one of the great live bands

1 Like

Laid on now

My therapist said not to see you no more, she said you’re like a disease without any cure, she said I’m so obsessed I’m becoming a bore

1 Like

I saw James supporting the Smiths in the Savoy Bingo Hall in Waterford in 1984

3 Likes

I saw them doing the Cavendish Lane school fundraiser in the school car park. Paul Heaton played also. Fiver in. They were outstanding

1 Like

Noel ripped up too. Off for a burger before Gorillaz. Hope the rain stays away.

1 Like

Pretty poor show from Damon Albarn here.

Sounds incredible

I had a lovely time at Bilbao BBK and plan to return next year. Weezer have been announced already and they have songs I think are good.

David Byrne was probably the highlight of the weekend. James, Chemical Brothers, Noel Gallagher, Temples and The XX were enjoyable.

Gorillaz were poor, Florence was so so.

Lovely location and everything forms like clockwork.

2 Likes

Saw Tim Booth at the airport too there before I left. That mongoloid Cian Healy was on the flight too.

Saw techno/idm veterans Autechre in the NCH tonight. In the dark. It was different anyway.

Did they have a tent with a big screen showing all the sports you watched over the weekend? Was there many watching the Super 8s with you

I don’t know if you been to a music festival before but they tend to take place at night.

FYI.

1 Like

I have. They tend to start early afternoon unless you’re just going for the headliners. Did you find an Irish bar in Bilbao for the Super 8s? The Molly Molone or something?

Some local yokel festival in rural Cark doesn’t really constitute a music festival. You’re showing yourself up to be a backward simpleton here.

1 Like