Gigs coming up

Seems Kasabian pulled the plug on their Belfast gig very late last night.

The support act had already played!

Supposed illness trotted out as reason. Youā€™d be sick alright.

Youā€™d be fair sick to be going to see Kasabian in the first place.

1 Like

Just been informed I have a free ticket to electric picnic so I suppose Iā€™m going now. Hup :pint:

1 Like

Iā€™m not going to the EP now. Sold my ticket.

7 Likes

The line up is utter shit.

That yolk is some gathering of snowflakes .

I went through the entire extended line up and there was nothing that grabbed my attention. Then Waterford got to the All Ireland and that was that.

4 Likes

No brainer in that regard alright. While there are loads of stages and bands etc, the line ups on the main stage on the Saturday and Sunday are vomit inducing.

Main stage line up Sunday night.

10.45-12.00 Duran Duran
9.00-10.00 Elbow
7.15-8.15 Chaka Khan
5.45-6.45 The Pretenders
4.15-5.15 Rag Nā€™ Bone Man
2.30-3.30 The Skatalites
1.00-2.00 Dublin Gospel Choir

Thatā€™s whatā€™s known as taking the fucking piss.

1 Like

Saturday night is no better. And theyā€™ve signed up for another 10 years. Creaming it in.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t sure which order I was supposed to be reading that in . But sure elbow will play "one day like this " and itā€™ll be mind blowing

I had taken that as a given. My county isnā€™t even playing and Iā€™m still hoping to leave early enough to get back for the game on Sunday. Iā€™m really looking forward to run the jewels and especially a tribe called quest. The history of hip hop thing with the symphon orchestra should be good, and a friend is singing in it. After that I am confident there will be enough craic about the place to keep me diverted.

Thereā€™ll be some gorgeous vegan grub to be had as well.

Hopefully mate. A feast for all the senses.

1 Like

Hit the midfield area on Saturday afternoon. You never know what youā€™d seeā€¦

A bitcoin vending machine?

4 Likes

See you there bro, usual spot in Mindfield ok?

The midfield area?