Giro d'Italia 2018

It allows lads tap up on the meter, and reduces attacking.

It was attacking enough today. What do you want to see, deaths?

No, but it absolutely allowed domoulin to limit his losses to thirty seconds.

A time trialler like him would be able to manage himself anyway. Bottom line was they couldn’t put much time into him.

1 Like

It’s all kicking off here

Solo win for Yates. Dumoulin dropped from chasing group lost 40 seconds. Gollum lost 90. The race is over.

far from over. Doumilin could easily make up 2 min on tuesdays TT. the final week of the Giro is set up to be box office

Nicolas Roche abandons, ironically on the same stage that his Da controversially attacked his teammate Visentini to cement the Maglia Rosa on his way to winning the first leg of his famous triple crown.
nice recap of that famous stage here and the resulting abuse he got from the Italian fans… https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-cycling-podcast/id665713706?mt=2&i=1000385915236

The tone of the reporting seemed to suggest that whoever has the maglia Rosa after the tt on Tuesday will win.
Domoulin is dodgy as fuck. I really hope he doesn’t win. His climbing is not credible given his size.
Yates power outputs weren’t actually superhuman yesterday.

Dumoulin can make up the two minutes but the way Yates is riding he can take more time in the remaining mountain stages.

Indurain could stick in on the big climbs. Nothing different. You’re just sour because your hero Froome can’t win.

Indurain could as he was doped to the gills as anyone with half a brain and knowledge of cycling knows. Froome? Roll eyes.

Yates suffers from asthma doesn’t he? How far is Bury from Diddlesbury? The local hero.

Indurain used inhalers?
:joy: :joy: :joy:

He had a heart as big as a cow’s apparently.

It would depend on the cow.

‘‘tis all to play for lads. Far from over. One mechanical could turn things arse over tits
froome pretty much gone though, hence the Skyboys like @flattythehurdler are bulling

I despise sky. I’d like Yates to win. Or anyone bar domoulin.

sky do have something special in that Bernal kid that won the TdCalifornia though. future superstar there

Dumoulin wasn’t able to take all the time back on Yates who now leads by 56 seconds. Red rover.

2 Likes