Glasagusban's mates

An awful dirty dig at @Thomas_Brady

I’m pretty sure I know this guy too…

Some lads have gone absolutely mental lately, more so than usual, a couple of other previously normal skins have come out of the woodwork

This thread is sad

1 Like

You know the fella who made stock from roasting a load of chicken wings too.

1 Like

Quick lads scarper, mother Teresa is here

6 Likes

His nose is bent out of place.

Ah look, there’s only one poster being shown up here. Maybe two. But it’s nothing we haven’t seen before.

1 Like

The hall monitor is in.

4 Likes

Some lads now get very sensitive when you expose posters for being needy and insecure.

I’ve just compiled a little list of posts on this forum and Track, Locke, heyyoubehindthebushes and a few others have got very upset on it. Strange thing to get sensitive about.

It reminds me of the poster who took to PMing trying to act the tough man with me. I told him he should address his concerns on the open board rather than being so sleekit about it.

Seems to be a lot of posters who are able to dish it out but don’t like it back.

Nobody is upset, you’ve exposed yourself as a sad man again,

It may surprise you to know that some people have real friends, you have fellow weirdos who validate you on an Internet forum :grinning:

You’re upset.

If you weren’t upset and weren’t triggered you wouldn’t be posting here.

When you try and pretend you’re not upset you only serve to make a bigger idiot out of yourself.

2 Likes

I know. I was gonna dripfeed them onto the thread though!

1 Like

Pretty sure I know this guy as well…

Is he the same person as any of the other people?

Think this guy moved house since so you may want to strike this…

Jesus we’ve loads in common.

1 Like

I think I’m meeting your Munster fan mate at the red cow tomorrow…

*no swimming involved @balbec

1 Like

:smiley:

1 Like

Different lad I’d say. I wouldn’t be listening to anything that fella at the red cow says about rugby. Hasn’t a clue.

Klaxon has sounded, time to move on