Golf betting 2019

The stand-in is a local caddy in Mayakoba, and it was another ex-pro that called Kuchar out on it originally.

2 Likes

A proud god-fearing American no doubt.

1 Like

The going rate for a caddie is 10% of earnings.

In order for the caddie to earn that be has to practice with the pro, learn his game inside out and manage him on the course.

This cunt got 5k for carrying a bag

It reminds me of the time that that miserable old bag Mrs Hill paid Johnjo a £10 bonus when he won the Gold Cup on Dawn Run

I’ve actually lost respect for kuchar here.

No doubt pressured by sponsors and worst of all the twitterati

He gave the man 25% on top of the agreed price. For holding his bag and handing him his putter

Mickelson would have tipped the waitor 5k for bringing him a menu. 5k for a guy who carried your bag for 4 days and could probably give more insightful course layout advice and local knowledge than the regular tour caddies was a cheap price to pay. Kuchar had not won for 4 years up to that point. It will be interesting to see when he wins again.

1 Like

I think he’s already won since but am sure the local caddie may have been the difference between winning and losing. Had a reputation for being tight and wouldn’t have took much for him to give him another $20k or $30k at the time and there wouldn’t have been a word about it.

Darren clarke or possibly one of those other irish golfers tipped staff 10 gs for running down to the shop to get a lime for his drink at jp pro am a few years back.

The caddy agreed the price at the beginning of play lads. Sure I’ve local knowledge of all the courses around here, doesn’t mean i could caddy for a tour pro.

You’re doubling down on a point Kuchar has already conceded.

1 Like

He was pressurised into it by wankers on social media and his sponsors.

On the side of multi-millionaires and the angels

On the side of a handshake being a handshake

If kuchar was a decent skin hed have given the lad a 100k.

He should get a warm welcome in Mexico next week…

No coincidence he buckled.

1 Like

Back to the actual golf.Scott is progressing nicely

He changed his putting again did he?

Ya,i mentioned this a week or two ago and was saying he’s looking like the Scott of old.would expect agoodyear from him