Golf Betting

Thanks for stating the obvious to me.
:rollseyes:

By the way that emojie is for me and not for you.
I’m on it

Im watching it on some us channel from my app on the tv

DJ out.

RORY is going to walk this.

Bogeys first.

+1,000. The insincerity is off the scale. The reverence for “the game of golf” and the nauseating tributes to Arnold Palmer. Paul McGinley, who embodies everything wrong about it, talking there about Arnold’s brand still being strong.

What’s the real story with drug cheat Dustin Johnson by the way?

1 Like

So you’re glued to something you don’t give a fuck about? You never seem to miss a rugby match either. Bit of an oddball at all?

I’m not glued to it and I don’t watch rugby football. You can have your opinion but not your own facts.

Spieth with a quadruple bogey on the 15th, supposedly the easiest hole on the course :grinning:

Mickelson hurling well at the moment. Going in one under. He has a swagger about him the cunt

Fitzpatrick shits the togs

His missus pushed him down the stairs*

*Allegedly

Reckon he failed a drug test there or knew he would fail one and this is only a cover story. Lawrence Donegan said as much on OTB

1 Like

Mcilroy is dead money already lads.

Fair weather golfer.

He seems to be having intermittent cuts off his caddie whatever is going on. He doesn’t have the temperament for it.

It’s such a pity @hbv is banned. He despised this horrible Texan cunt.

1 Like

Nearly as much as i do.rory should have asked his caddy 2 yrs ago.hes not out of this yet imo

He’s letting my down for my threeball accum the cunt, he’ll hardly catch Rahm now.

Would anyone on this thread watch golf…without having a punt on it, serious question?