Golf Betting

Agreedā€¦
I think fowler could run away with this yetā€¦

Big Phil having a great round here other than going for the green with an iron from 277 yards and lashing it into the lake.

No worse than JTā€™s round anyway

This Sharma looks a decent player @Faldo

Berger is 2 shots off the lead in Phoenix. Iā€™ll have a nibble at 10/1 for interest.

1 Like

Lot of talk about him alright, heā€™s only 20/21 I think. I donā€™t know a whole pile about him bar what one of my mates has told me about him.he had him backed this weekend :persevere:

1 Like

DJ and JD seem to be the two lads who could be battling each week for silverware. Hard to back anyone else when these two show up

1 Like

Dj loves this format tooā€¦

Think there is money to be made on rahm this year

Ya, his def up there proved himself without fail, best European at the moment. Rose is going to hit form soon too . Havenā€™t seen much from other European golfers but its early days. McIlroy will surely win, no odds tho, so wonā€™t waste my time with him.

Itā€™s getting interesting now JD 4/1 wonderful odds might have a slice, Ted Potter Jr birdys just as I speak. Might wait for the back 9 to punt.

Potter looks comfortable two par 5s to play shot - 7 on the back 9 yesterday. 11/8. Another birdy should set him up for victory

Backed Merritt e/w at 20/1.

Big ask for him but fingers crossed.

1 Like

He wasnā€™t playing pebble beach yesterday!!! Pretty sure he played back 9 first at Monterey too so hardly relevant.

Spot on, pal.
Nicely clamped. :+1:

I wonā€™t be too worried if he wins, done a 13hr shift yesterday and went for a few pints. While you were sitting on your hole on this all day. Iā€™m nicely steamed now from all my winnings today so keep your clamp for someone who gives a fuck. Ps what would you know about golf! Lol. Fuck off out of here!

1 Like

Potter Jnr home and hosed. Great win for him against that final day opposition.

2 Likes

Never heard of this Ted Potter cunt, @Faldo who is he?

Heā€™s only the 2006 and 2009 Hooters Tour player of the year

That very much sounds like a tour I should be paying more attention to.