Golf Betting

Some of the statements you are coming out with on various threads lately should have you asking yourself that,calm down a bit and go back to your racing post for half an hour.

Are you taking issue with the fact I want tiger woods to dominate golf for the next few years? Utterly bizarre outburst.

Bizzare is replying and giving kudos to yourself with another log in but having a childā€™s intellect will lead to that sort of carry on.

What are you talking about?

Werenā€™t you looking for some info on a horse a couple of months ago off me? Why would you ask for info about a horse Off someone you consider to have a childā€™s intellect?

Sounds like more of a unicorn than a horse there.

You also added in your pm I was a brilliant judge. Your a very strange fish.

1 Like

ā€œBrilliant judgeā€ No I said you had a run of quality winners at the time,That was when you were more level headed on topics but lately you are bordering on the ridiculous with your views be they wind up or otherwise.

You seem to have had a complete meltdown here. You are taking issue with me enjoying one of the biggest sporting stories of the last 10 years unfolding?

In your eyes,in mine itā€™s a clip around the ear from a forum elder.

1 Like

You should hang up the key board grand pa thereā€™s new kids on the block.

Tiger, Corey Conners & Snedeker tied for the lead at -9.

Go tiger go

Tiger bogies 4, Rose leads by 1.

Mcilroy !

Course must be piss easy of Paddy Harrington is shooting an under par Rd.

cc @Faldo

Thoughts on a value bet for interest in the Arnold Palmer this evening, pal?

Iā€™m on an and stenson so Iā€™m hoping not much changes. I think thereā€™s a big round in an but hard to see stenson fallingā€¦

1 Like

What price did you get Stenson at?

Post up your selections Bro. :slightly_frowning_face:

Never thought of it tbh this weekā€¦had a shit load on