Golf Betting

Like predicting night follows day.

1 Like

He was 1st or 2nd for 4 seasons in a row. 145th this year

Hard luck @anon32894817

Can’t deny I was a little bit worried yesterday. Will you make a €100 donation to Cuan Mhuire in lieu of your stake to me please.

You seem a man of your word so I won’t look for a receipt. Be it on your own head.

18 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

You have my word DB.

10 Likes

DB and @anon32894817 are both beautiful men.

1 Like

Elvira & Schwab in Spain
Willie McGirt & Vaughan Taylor in Hilton Head

Grillo 40/1

Did Dunne in the Euro,don’t follow it enough tbh but has decent form last few weeks e/w
Did Smith e/w on the PGA .hes going to win a few this year and I expect he will go close this weekend.
Nice return on bubba and stenson last weekend

1 Like

Cheers for the heads up on Bubba and Stenson. Boyles paid out on the full on Stenson while PP took their cut from the tied golfers.

1 Like

good first rounds from the two boyos…

Dunners leading by 3 at the end of the 2nd day. :+1:

2 Likes

Smith only 3 off in the PGA.nicely placed

Rahm is 13/8 is it buying money??

I don’t know.i take it he is fav? I’m m on Dunne from the start and he’s done fuck all wrong over the past 3 days.id say a round off 6/7 under will win it

What’s the story with Smith? Don’t see him on Leaderboard.

I was gonna back smith yesterday evening at 12/1 in running, he was -2 after 5 holes in his 3rd round and only a couple off the lead but had 3 double bogeys to fall away completely,
Unlucky with him Faldo hope dunne gets it dunne for you today :wink:

2 Likes

He was leading after 5 holes yesterday birdie and egale start and fell to pieces after.finished +3 for his round after been -3after 2!

Hon Rahm

1 Like

Well done.