Golf Betting

Butthurt?

Possibly, those two cunts would give anyone a mental illness.

Confirming in an interview afterwards that you are a cheating cunt is pretty special though.

3 Likes

Yeah I suppose he knows the rule book and used it to his advantage. But I think theres more to t than that. Just complete mental breakdown after 3 days of it.
Rare I have watched a golf tournament and theres been so much commentary on the course.

Fuck you anyway Johnny putting the kybosh on dj. Iā€™m in Spain and havenā€™t seen any of bit.a lot of drama by all accounts?do with a 5 on a fucking par 3!

His ball striking has gone to shit. Chambers bay similarities here only it was his putting. Might still see it out but smart money probably on Stenson now.

1 Like

To tell you how bad course is playing. Finau who is in the house at +3 has seen his odds halve to 10-1 in half an hour as they think that might be leading score at the end of the day

Freeeā€¦freeeefalllin

This is extraordinary

Final day market will be interesting.

Final Rd. :popcorn:

5 over on the opening 7 holes. Ouch.

What price Poulter?

33-1.

1 Like

Someone like Reid or Grace might be good ew bets at 6 over. Odds over 100-1

66/1 PPā€™s

1 Like

Whatā€™s the story with the course,is it cuntish?

Nightmare. Putts from 6 or 7 ft rolling 3 or 4 by. Putts rolling to the hole and then going backwards.

I went to a practice day there in nought4, the rough is cuntish (but the itā€™s a us open) itā€™s fairly hilly, combine that with the wind and by US standards tight fairways. The greens are very changeable this week though, going from fast to slow

Dustin Johnson losing the plot. Never seen him express this level of frustration or emotion. Normally unflappable

Heā€™ll do well to avoid the powder after this

:joy:
Sky apologising for his bad language