Golf Betting

My putter is a stick Iā€™ve had since Iā€™m a kid. There isnā€™t even a brand

What Titleist? Are they forged?

Yup

I tried blades at a fitting. Fuck all forgiveness and if you thin one it feels like grabbing an electric fence

If you pure one it feels like an orgasm

1 Like

Tiger has at least 4 left behind him.btee to green he has been exceptional. I really hope he wins one more

I had jpx800 pros before but didnā€™t persevere with them and have regretted it since. Pure butter.

The clubā€™s I have now are the first ones Iā€™ve loved. I can hit all shapes with the irons and the driver is a fiarway finder. Not very flashy but they get me round

Once you are comfortable with them, and you like them, youā€™ll practice way more with them

Donā€™t get to play much any more at all. Have played about three times in last four years

Had these irons handed down to me in late 90s when I started hacking away

1 Like

A museum might take them off you

1 Like

Thatā€™s very true. Iā€™m in the driving range a load more since I invested in them.

Still do the job. Lovely irons.

2 Likes

Blades, the leading edge on them is like a sheet of paper. Ben Hogan wouldnā€™t hit them

Well if you are playing once a year dont bother investing money in it.

I hope that once a year isnt a captains prize you pay the sub forā€¦

The eye 2s in the picture are one of the first cavity backs made bro. Great clubs back in the day id wonder what condition he has em in

1 Like

Thereā€™s fuck all of a back to that. it looks like a knife. Iā€™d have a fit trying to put that behind a ball :rofl:

1 Like

Adam Scott is one of the best ball strikers that ever lived. Pity heā€™s soft and canā€™t putt for shit

Fucking easy club to hit even for a hacker like me.

If you canā€™t hit a Ping Eye 2, youā€™ve no business playing golf.

1 Like

Iā€™ll never know, kid.

Theres a set of irons in North Tipperary in storage for the last six months. If you ever wanna take them to the range, it can be organised

1 Like