Golf Betting

Any hope of McIlroy catching Tiger tomorrow? Woods is pretty bulletproof historically when leading on the last day.

The curly one v the goat. This will be greatest Sunday evening of sport I can remember. Infact this transcends sport. This will be up there with the oj Simpson trial verdict and other such events. I’d be very surprised if there isn’t an espn 30 for 30 made about today.

I’ve Rory backed in this but I’m hoping tiger sees it out…should be a serious final round

1 Like

Rory Rory Rory

Simply sensational stuff from tiger.

1 Like

The iron into the first was sublime. Rory in trouble already, possibly overawed.

195 yards to within ten feet. Unreal. Lovely chip by rory. I think he needs to be within 3 turning for home.

4 ahead of Rose and 5 of rory. I read Steve Palmer had the bones of 30k on the tiger. Will be a a very bad result for bookies I’d imagine.

What channel is this on ?

Sky sports golf and sky sports main event

Mcilroy is in the woods.

Mcilroy being chewed up and spat out by the tiger

Flibber mcgoo

Just like the old days, tog shitting galore when Tiger roars.

3 Likes

Tiger is living rent free in Rory’s head.

Furyk needs to try and get him against McIlroy in the Ryder cup

:rollseyes: you tiger or rory give two fucks about the Ryder cup. Tiger has just completed the greatest comeback off all time. This is the biggest sports story of the decade.

1 Like

Another magical McIlroy meltdown.

1 Like

I’d say in five decades watching golf this is comfortably the worst bunch of professional golfers I’ve seen.

1 Like

No intestinal fortitude. Seve would ate these gobshites alive in match play