Golf Betting

Sergio didnā€™t give him a chance, went straight after it to tap it in with the back of the putter and horseshoed it out. His own fault imo.

What a knob.

Iā€™d always make eye contact with the fella Iā€™m playing against in match play before hitting. Thatā€™s some mistake. A 24 handicap wouldnā€™t do it

Tiger beaten by some Danish fud there.

Fatigued.

Jimmy walker 60/1 in Texas.

I see paddy power are 10/1 about tiger beating Jackā€™s record. Ie 3 more majors. Thatā€™s a fanatic bet. If you have a spare few bob Iā€™d back that. It would give the casual punter/Golf fan an interest every major. Powers make him 6/4 to win another major this year which makes the 10/1 look huge.

I think heā€™ll equal it this season.

Is there a time limit on the bet?

I donā€™t think heā€™ll win another. Augusta is his track. The others will all outhit him at any other course and he wonā€™t have a hope of an open. He may squeak another masters but a lot went his way this time. Lads generally only get one fairy tale comeback.

I canā€™t see any. Ladbrokes are 5/1 for him to do it by the time heā€™s 50.

You have read the bet wrong Apple.

He is 10s to win 3 or more majors in 2019

1 Like

Interesting Iā€™ve a feeling the powers that will be will be very forgiving towards tiger in the way they set up the courses from know on. Theyā€™ll want him to win.

Thatā€™s 4 or more. You mentioned 3 or more hence I thought you were referring to the 2019 bet

Sorry. Yes 4 more. Still thatā€™s good value imo. Particularly for the casual punter who might only watch the 4 majors anyway.

Heā€™s 9/1 for each of the 3 remaining majors so thatā€™s 7/3 to win one more this year. Donā€™t mind Powers and their 6/4.

Aye itā€™s just a comparison. I think the tens about breaking jacks record is very generous.

Hard to know. Heā€™s 43. No guarantee he stays healthy. Youā€™re tying up your money indefinitely too.