Golf Betting

Heā€™s barely inside top 125 in Fedex Cup. Long way off securing it. yet.

93rd on current projections, bit to do yet but looking good.

Good result here would help alright. Think heā€™s held on to his card by a few thousand dollars last few years.

He was close enough to the bubble last year, but the top 5 finish last week got him in here, and itā€™s one of the bigger regular tour prizefunds afaik, should boost him up a good bit if he can keep it lit

Sky coverage seems to have finished. He birdied the par 5 to get to -8. Rory 3 putted from 12 feet after coming back from the rain delay.

Tony Romo 2 under early in his round at the Byron Nelson.

Hilarious amounts gone on him

Can anyone tell me who I should pray for in the PGA this weekend?

The church needs roof repairs so a sizeable donation from Paddy Power would be of assistance.

God bless.

Itā€™s pouring rain in long islandā€¦

I got caught in a terrible shower there once.

Bryson and Francesco are my two main bets e/w.not bad prices either imoā€¦might put a few bob ew also on Mr Stenson (bubs@50ā€™s standard bet)

3 Likes

Brooks Koepka is as good as a good thing lads.

2 Likes

Long island is a dreary shithole

Why?

heā€™s a machine in majors. Has the length for Bethpage.

1 Like

Thatā€™s hardly evidence heā€™s a good thing at 9/1.

Spieth has a bit of course form around here. Heā€™ll like the greens but the rain is against him. I donā€™t think heā€™ll win but at 40s heā€™s a decent bet to have on side and possibly cash out or lay depending if you have an online gambling account. Youā€™ll nearly always get some sort of run for your money with him. He was around 12s for the masters and heā€™s probably a little bit better form now.

I wouldnā€™t back him even with @Cicero_Dandi money Appleā€¦heā€™s that price for a reason.hes been a very luck golfer over the years imoā€¦he just canā€™t seem to put 4 decent rouns together at all anymore .

Watch the cunt win now!!

He can be got at 11ā€™s. Very nice ew price either way

Iā€™ll think it over. Iā€™m liking bubba, Rory, Jason day and Xander. Will probably back bubba. Heā€™ll love this course.

1 Like