Golf Betting

Cash out to fuck

I would say never ever hedge with a double

What he’s doing with the hedge is adding risk for probably the same margin as the guaranteed profit he has now.

The initial 5er outlay has guaranteed 250 profit now. Instead of cashing out, hedge that with an improbable bet at a bigger outlay than the initial 5er.

Madness.

Have you him ew Raylan? If so the €250 probably isn’t fair value

Win only, betfair

Plan B it is so :smirk:

You cashing out

I’d imagine once the round started he hadn’t the option to cash out.

Presume he did it on the exchange so can cash out at any stage.

1 Like

Nope My bets have been suspended in play on the exchange recently.

Have never seen that before, always has cash out option for me. Can just lay him at any stage anyway if he goes odds on. 2.92 at the moment.

Cashout option is still live alright. Stats for 54 hole leaders aren’t great here.

two of the last three winners were leading after 54 holes, the third-round leader or co-leader has gone on to win only five times in the last 16 years and eight of the last 11 54-hole leaders have been beaten .

At the same time Todd closed out from this position 2 out of the last 3 times, I’ll let it run a few holes anyway. I’m waiting on City for an enhanced treble at 15/2 as well so that might be a cushion

Feck it anyway, that shot DJ pulled out of his arse from the rough on the last was a killer

You didnt cash out @Raylan?

Take the 8 euro cash out and be happy to get it

Nope, €182 still available. City came in for that treble so the day is paid for.

Are you gonna let it play?

I will I’d say, he’ll make DJ earn it whatever happens

Streelman is still in this too

I threw a fiver on him at the start. He’s not making any real putts though

What can you do with that